Ryform Doors Seven Year Limited Warranty
- Abuse, accidents or misuse.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures or prolonged exposure to high temperatures. (E.g. flush mount wall ovens: heat deflectors to be installed. Overheads cabinets over cook top area: do not have cabinets inside the stove exclusion zone).
- Prolonged unprotected exposure to the elements (Solar UV, rain, earth, etc…)
- Improper installation of products.
- Improper Maintenance of products, use of harsh cleaning products (abrasive cleaners, strong household cleaners or detergents, particularly those containing Hydrogen oxide or solvents).
- Alteration or repair by anyone not authorized by RyForm Doors.
Owner must provide proof of purchase and return the defective or damaged product/s to RyForm Doors for inspection and investigation or warranty is void. This warranty only applies to replacement of RyForm Doors product manufactured. This DOES NOT include labour costs for installation. If a vinyl is discontinued, the replacement/s will match the colour as close as possible and this will only apply to affected manufactured product/s. No other warranties, express or implied, are made, including merchantability, fitness for the particular purchase, discolouration over time; and not under any circumstances shall RyForm Doors be liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase, use, or inability to use this product, or for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages. No fabricator, installer, dealer, agent or employee of Ryform Doors has the authority to modify the obligations or limitations of this warranty.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.