Care, Cleaning, Maintenance and Storage
Cleaning and care instructions for Ryform Doors vinyl products
We recommend you use only warm water (35°C) with pure soap (such as Sunlight bar soap) and a soft cloth (e.g. micro fibre) to clean. Do not use abrasive cleaners, strong household cleaners or detergents particularly those containing hydroxide ions or solvents.
As with all high quality furniture finishes care must be used in cleaning and maintenance. Some components and chemicals of strong household cleaning products and detergents are harmful to fine finishes. To avoid potential damage we advise that strong cleaning products or detergents should be avoided when cleaning.
If the foil comes into contact with any strong cleaning product or detergent, promptly rinse off with warm water ensuring that all residues from the cleaner is removed.
Do not put hot objects onto the vinyl, such as saucepans, pots, dishes or any other item that has come directly from a stove, oven or any other place that has caused the items to become hot. High temperatures and long exposure to high temperatures will damage the vinyl products. This sort of heat damage will void your warranty.
Do not alter the product or the warranty will be void, i.e. cutting the product may cause other things to comprise the adhesive.
Maintenance and Storage
- When stacking doors and panels they should be face to face and ideally any protective film left on until them item is installed. This will reduce the chance of scratching or damaging the items.
- Care should be taken to avoid leaning tall panels and doors against the wall with smaller items leaning on them, this could cause additional unwanted bowing to the products.
- Take care not to slide or drag the doors/panels/items as this could damage the edges of the items.
- Take care not to slide or drag the doors when hinging as this could damage the face.
- Avoid contact with sharp items and objects.